End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

Has it ever occurred to you that the only reason you got on the front page was because how ridiculously awful it is. Kind of like how Daikatana got onto Dteam.

Playing this game made me feel a deep sense of existential draining from my own passion in game designing. Fuck it, I'm going to stop making games. There's no way anything I create is going to beat this "masterpiece".

Cringe-worthy writing. It's mostly boring. The developer has a lack of basic human empathy. It's mostly boring. Lazy production. . . . very lazy production. and it's mostly boring

I don't care about any inflation fetish or whatever but I will say that . . . .
Sonic fans are the worst. I hope you hedgehog lovers get rabies.

jimberly-chaotic responds:

Oh no how will the world survive without "weak blob 2?" just kidding. it will survive just fine.

Circle Game 2: Squarelectric Boogaloo Circle Game 2: Squarelectric Boogaloo

Gameplay lacks any depth to be engaging for more than a minute.

I Am Death and Fire I Am Death and Fire

Well, it's Dragon Simulator 2015

Pup Place Pup Place

Weirdly enjoyably cute. Just love the game's clever design and outstanding visuals for a free web game. Keep up the great work. This game was certainly a fresh experience.

P.S. I feel like it would be better if I could download the game for offline play, though.

Top Naut Top Naut

Pointless garbage. I don't want to waste my time with a low-effort time-waster just to get the medals but the saddest part is I'm probably going to do it anyway.

Flatthead responds:

That is incredibly sad. Goodluck!!!

Shapetastic Shapetastic

Presentation: 3/5 (Generally nice flowing animation but lacks a background)
Gameplay: 3/5 (It's simple but gets boring too quickly)
Music: 2/5 (You don't specify if it's your original track or if someone else made it)
Overall: 2.5/5

Kwoth responds:

About Presentation:
Minimalistic approach is a valid approach. I could've added background in several minutes.
About music:
Main menu, bottom right corner ^^
Also i replied to someone else in the reviews with the exact song name :)

Thanks for the review

Hyper Tunnel Hyper Tunnel

Actually pretty decent. But still kind of just a time-waster.

The Search for the Dahu The Search for the Dahu

There's barely any plot or any sense of logic in this game. Quite possibly the most shallow point-and-click adventure I've ever played. Maybe if you're an 8 year old, you might find this game enjoyable.

Heart Star Heart Star

Really challenging and clever but simple puzzle platformer.

AXUO AXUO

Very unique idea, pizza. But sadly, I found it's kind of badly designed. I can't seem to get passed the second basement because I kept running out of blocks and getting stuck. I found that you can use the spikes to convert metal blocks to regular ones but even with that I still found myself barely making it past level 15 because it kept generating a level that was literally impossible to solve. So I just gave up.

Well, at least the atmosphere is good.

Pizzamakesgames responds:

Huh, sorry to hear that, I never had any problems of that kind while playing. You might actually not be playing conservative enough. I've raised the amount of blocks in the second basement.